Please visit my FREE Luxury Goods Reference Library Website www.luxurytolast.com This is an excellent site all about Luxury Goods and features heaps of free information and heaps of great photos. Best of all I am not trying to sell anything! JUST A GREAT RESOURCE FOR ALL Luxury Goods lovers! http Topics covered:- The 10 Greatest Watches of all Time, 1) Patek Philippe Calatrava, 2) Rolex DateJust , 3) Rolex Submariner, 4) Omega Speedmaster -- Man on the Moon Watch, 5) Breitling Navitimer, 6) Louis Cartier Tank, 7) Cartier Santos, 8) Jaeger LeCoutre Reverso, 9) Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, 10) A. Lange & Sohne Lange 1, Rolex - Telling Fake from Real, Ladies Watches, Luxury Luggage, Goyard, Louis Vuitton, Trunks, Briefcases, LV President briefcase, LV - Telling Fakes from Genuine Items, Writing Instruments, Diamonds -- A Girls Best Friend, Luxury Clocks, Pearls, 10 Pieces of Jewellery Every Woman Needs Patek Philippe Calatrava 3944 Hello all Patek lovers. I have just bought myself a classic Patek. It is the classic gents Calatrava in 18K yellow gold. It has the classic black strap with the 18K Patek buckle. It has the hobnail bezel. A classic white enamel dial with Romans, a date at 3 and a second's hand. This is truly a classic Patek. But wait..... There is 1 major flaw. IT IS QUARTZ. Yes -- I just bought a quartz Patek Philippe Calatrava. Reference 3944. Did I make a serious mistake? I think not. Patek Philippe lives in the commercial world. In the early 90s a major luxury ...
Tags: Patek, Philippe, Calatrava, 3944, phillipe, phillippe, 3919, 5119, mens, watch


No comments:
Post a Comment